Georgian Court Hotel
Situated in downtown Vancouver, the Georgian Court Hotel is a full-service boutique hotel located steps from BC Place Stadium, Rogers Arena, fashionable Robson Street, and many of downtown Vancouver’s main tourist attractions. The hotel was designed with your comfort in mind. We offer a fitness center with Peloton® Bike, complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel, complimentary bicycle rentals as well as 180 spacious guest rooms, executive suites, and luxurious penthouse suites for an ideal downtown Vancouver business or leisure retreat. All our hotel guest rooms and suites include Beekman® bath amenities, yoga mats, and cordless speakerphones. In 2009, the Georgian Court Hotel introduced the ladies' preferred Orchid floor with 18 hotel guest rooms offering additional amenities providing comfort and convenience for ladies traveling to Vancouver. Repairs to the parking area will be from December 4, 2023, to March 8, 2024. Some noise will be experienced from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. The availability of parking stalls will be reduced and could result in overflow to off-property locations.
Greit å vite
Innsjekking: kl. 16:00
Usjekking: kl. 12:00
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site, Frankie's Italian Kitchen
- Bar/cocktail lounge onsite, Frankie's Jazz Club is Vancouver's home to live Jazz and Blues, featuring local and international musicians. Guests will be able to enjoy live music Thursday thru Sunday evenings every week.
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike, Peloton Bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge. Hotels guest service agents all act as concierge to assist guests by providing tourist attraction information, dining reservations, and tour options.
- Multilingual staff
- Porterage/bell services
- Foreign currency exchange. Georgian Court Hotel offers convenient US dollar currency exchange for all our guests’ onsite. Exchange rate will fluctuate and change without notice.
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Safe deposit box In guest rooms
- Doctor on call. Hotel can refer a family physician to be onsite to attend to medical needs.
- Babysitting on request. Hotel guest services team can assist guests to locate babysitting service either onsite or offsite.
- Cable or satellite television, hotel currently has cable TV
- Petsitting service. Hotel guest services team can assist guest to locate an onsite or offsite pet-sitting service.
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24 hours, free, multiple computers, Internet access (wired & wireless), printing services, photocopying, faxing (in/out), document scanning, three hole punch, office supplies (paper, envelopes, tape, etc.)
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- Exhibit services
- Video conferencing, available
- Mail services, hotel team members can assist guest with various mail services.
- Meeting room, boardroom can seat up to 20 guests for a business meeting. Flat screen TV ideal for presentations with complimentary Wi-Fi. Spider phone available on request
- Executive/club floors/VIP services. Hotel VIP guests receive personalized welcome letters from the General Manager and a welcome gift. Hotel’s women preferred Orchid Floor offers extra amenities for female travelers.
- Physically challenged facilities. Accessible washrooms located on the mezzanine level. Wheelchair onsite for guest use.
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged available fee of $30.00 CAD
- Ice/vending machines
- Paid parking, 30 CAD, available
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Hvorfor World Hotels Elite?
Hoteller av høy klasse i det øvre segmentet. Kjent for sine bekvemmeligheter og sin utsøkte service.