Greater London Hotel
Welcome to London, the financial center of the world and the largest city in Europe. The Best Western Greater London Hotel is located within M25 and is 15 minutes away from the center of London via train or tube. We are ten minutes away from the ExCel London exhibition center and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Village by car. The hotel is based in the Ilford town center opposite the train station and just a few steps away from the shopping complex. Ilford was announced as the fastest-growing tourist destination in Europe by Trip Advisor®. The hotel is beautifully decorated with crystal chandeliers, Roman pillars, a Chesterfield sofa lounge and an air-conditioned reception area gives the impression of elite, class and sophistication. There is free off-site parking close to the property, but with limited availability, it is advisable to ring and pre book before arrival.
Greit å vite
Innsjekking: kl. 12:00
Usjekking: kl. 11:00
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, speaks English, Urdu, Russian, Lothian, Estonian and Romanian
- Late check out, nominal fee
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Audio/visual equipment and services, available
- Conference services
- Video conferencing
- Meeting facilities include these items: camcorder, flip chart, three-phase power, LCD projector, temporary staging, team building, eight-hour chairs, lectern, 35mm slide projector, plasma screen television, whiteboard, and an overhead projector.
- Conference facilities
- Equipment rental
- Coffee shop
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Breakfast room, where a hot breakfast (excluding bacon) is served for a nominal fee
- Baggage Hold
Hvorfor Best Western?
Best Western er ryggraden i vårt hotelllandskap. Tre- eller firestjerners hoteller, like ulike overalt.