The Best Western Plus Opera Batignolles is a cozy hotel located in the Batignolles district, a former independent rural town and connected to Paris in the late nineteenth century. Today, this area still has its "village" atmosphere and offers everything you can look for: an organic market, gardens (one so Parisian and the second more contemporary), restaurants, shops and this priceless feeling to be a Parisian yourself! From the hotel, you have access in ten minutes to the most important places and attractions of Paris using public transportation: Place de l'Etoile, la Defense, Pigalle, the Opera and the Grands Magasins. This spacious hotel has currently being renovated, and has a capacity of 44 rooms. They are decorated in a contemporary style with bright colors, modern furniture and original materials, and enjoy, for those situated on the upper floors, a nice view on Montmartre and the Batignolles Gardens. Each room is equipped with free wi-fi, flat screen TV, mini-bar and tea making facilities, for maximum comfort. Nestled in the heart of a quiet and well served district, within easy reach to the most touristic places and in the heart of a brand new business area, the Best Western Plus Opera Batignolles is a pleasant and convenient place, with an improved standard of service. Enjoy your stay.
Greit å vite
Innsjekking: kl. 14:00
Usjekking: kl. 12:00
- Breakfast fee, nominal fee
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge, reception clerk
- Multilingual staff, English, French, Spanish, Arabic, and Greek
- Guest laundry, rate per item
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Safe deposit box, in all rooms
- Cable or satellite television
- Theater ticket desk, reception clerk
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible breakfast room is accessible by the hotel elevator for the physically challenged
- Free breakfast for children under 6 years old / 50% off for children between 6 and 12 years old
Hvorfor Best Western Plus?
Plusset står for det lille ekstra. Firestjerners, moderne utstyrte hoteller med god design med gode beliggenheter, ofte i større byer.